Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
To clear the air; Concerning a certain ex-staff member
Early this morning, we were notified that Trumpublican had stolen two logins for the online moderator center. He did not gain the two logins by brute force, instead, as he so bluntly put it, he simply saved the information to his computer from a post I made back in the staff chat quite some time ago containing login information for four users. Looking back at that decision to post the login information, it was a completely idiotic move on my part, and it's not one I'll make again. However, I also did not expect anyone to abuse these logins. The logins that were compromised quickly had the information changed to prevent usage.

First of all, the unauthorized usage of our systems is against the law. The login was not made for him; how he got it is irrelevant. No one told it to him, it was just an oversight on my part. However, being that the website is our property, he basically violated it by utilizing this information. Secondly, the fact he had these saved as most likely part of some grand scheme he was hoping to orchestrate is a testament to his trustworthiness.

In case you were wondering, the only adverse effect he managed to accomplish before we found out was the unbanning of someone very unwelcome here - someone, who, given that the circumstances were known at the time, should not even be allowed to use the internet given what they did. Regardless, we immediately rebanned said person and disabled access to the entire site for two specific IPs that can be associated to Trumpublican.

Below is the proof that he performed this act.

[Image: GoiQKoyETdO2JOjdUhYnKQ.png]

(The parts not posted by him were removed, as was sensitive information)

What I find most interesting was the revelation that he immediately saved this information to his PC after it was posted. This tells me that this act of his was not due to recent events. This had been planned out for months, and he was basically using us. If that's not evidence enough of his traitorous and backstabbing ways, I'm not sure what else could be. One thing is for sure, is that he clearly had some sort of vendetta against us for a long time.

Hypocricy is a fickle thing, but Trumpublican fits the bill perfectly. He complains about us being immature and unprofessional, yet, as demonstrated above, he quickly used login information not meant for him as part of some petty revenge scheme against us. Not only that, but he goes and unbans someone who was sending sexually explicit images to minors, and then he has the claim to boast we are not professional? Has he looked in a mirror lately? In addition, he's also counting how many people looked at his letter? Looks like someone who was pretty desperate to me. Given his misguided facts and aspirations of some uprising, I'd say that desperation is describing it lightly.
~ Matt
Chief Implementation Officer | Chief Financial Officer | President of Web Operations
Ultimate Driving
The premier driving experience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To clear the air; Concerning a certain ex-staff member - by Matt - 06-27-2017, 08:31 PM