Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
About I-80...
(02-09-2018, 10:56 PM)Hisham Wrote: I agree, I-80 seems pretty useless. Needs some more exits or roads or maybe an extra town even. Not that it has to happen although it'd be cool if I-80 had more stuff to it

1. this post is over 1 year old.
2. The lack of exits is normal for an area like this, as well as the amount of roads. I-80 goes east into Harriston. Although a teleportation system is not in place, if there were to be one it would go onto there. I-80 is meant to be that lack of exits.
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe
He's right. I-80 will eventually go east into the large city of Harriston, and into Alan Island. Since Harriston will be a large city, I-80 will probably have more exits.
A guy named Sapotinno906 on ROBLOX who has 6500+ miles.

Also a guy who is impatiently waiting for the Swagdad and Cape Ann map.
(02-16-2018, 03:33 PM)OmahaRoadgeek Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 10:56 PM)Hisham Wrote: I agree, I-80 seems pretty useless. Needs some more exits or roads or maybe an extra town even. Not that it has to happen although it'd be cool if I-80 had more stuff to it

1. this post is over 1 year old.
2. The lack of exits is normal for an area like this, as well as the amount of roads. I-80 goes east into Harriston. Although a teleportation system is not in place, if there were to be one it would go onto there. I-80 is meant to be that lack of exits.

Yeah I knew that... except for the "post is over 1 year old" part. Tbh a teleportation system would be cool
wow I just figured out how to change my signature