Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
About I-80...
Is it just me or does I-80 feel kind of useless right now? The way the ramps are designed make it to wherever you get on the interstate, you cannot get off until you turn around at the edge of the map. I-76 in Odessa is the same way. Maybe add another ramp connecting I-80 eastbound to DE-92?
 Awkward 14 year-old who plays multiple instruments. Has around 9k miles.

E
Hm. I think they added that so they can connect with other UD games. :/ That's what I think right now
Hi. Im Asp.   I'm the owner and founder of MDU!

(12-18-2016, 12:37 PM)Asp Wrote: Hm. I think they added that so they can connect with other UD games. :/ That's what I think right now

Yes I agree, 76 is only there to connect Westover to Odessa. But what about I-80? It doesn't lead to anywhere outside of Delancy Gorge.

E
80 will lead into harriston. As you can see on a UD map.
[Image: hsk.gif]
(12-18-2016, 11:23 AM)Kitty_Burger Wrote: Is it just me or does I-80 feel kind of useless right now? The way the ramps are designed make it to wherever you get on the interstate, you cannot get off until you turn around at the edge of the map. I-76 in Odessa is the same way. Maybe add another ramp connecting I-80 eastbound to DE-92?

I agree with you.
I think there should be a VMS on I-80 for extreme weather and there isn't a need to add more ramps because some interchanges are like that in real life.
Was: Owner of NFS Driving Universe (NDU).

14 year old that lives in Arizona who likes the I-10.

World Vitrual Driving admin and builder of Arizona/California/New Mexico/Western Texas

You don't ever want to face me in a rap battle.
The interchange system in DG is stupid imo. Sorry, but from NN, there is like NOWHERE you can go using the interstate. Barely any exits.
IL-WI DU: Kenosha and Pleasant Prairie creator
makes games and stuff, yeah.

(12-20-2016, 10:04 PM)The Other Alex Wrote: The interchange system in DG is stupid imo. Sorry, but from NN, there is like NOWHERE you can go using the interstate. Barely any exits.

I agree. You really can't use the interstate from NN. 476 you can use, but it still only gets you from 41 to NN, which you can just stay on 41, and you won't have to turn at all.

E
It's not just that I-80 is useless, It's that taking DE-92, or US-322 is quicker & more interesting
I agree, I-80 seems pretty useless. Needs some more exits or roads or maybe an extra town even. Not that it has to happen although it'd be cool if I-80 had more stuff to it
wow I just figured out how to change my signature