Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
How many highways does your city have, what Number are they and what is your fav one?
Interstates:I-75
US Highways:US-68 and US-224
State roads:OH-568, OH-37, OH-12 and OH-15
For Plano, TX. A lot. US-75, Dallas Noth Tollway, TX-121/SRT, for Murphy, FM-544, and 2551. Where I live, there are a lot of highways, so I can't preferably pick a favorite one.
☆Many people claim I'm from the year 10535☆  all ice melts
   Next Stop, Proxima Centauri B!
(10-03-2019, 04:06 AM)BradTheHalcyon Wrote: I'm from Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand.
State Highway 1 - Spans the whole nation, and goes through Western Christchurch by the Airport
State Highway 73 - Starts in Curletts Road, Riccarton and goes across the Southern Alps to Kumara Junction (Greymouth) via Arthurs Pass
State Highway 74 - Starts on Main North Road, Belfast and goes through Eastern Christchurch to Lyttleton via Queen Elizabeth II Drive and the Lyttleton Tunnel
State Highway 74A - Starts on Palinurus Road, Woolston and branches off SH74 to connect on SH76
State Highway 75 - Starts on Curletts Road, Riccarton and goes to Akaroa via Halswell and Little River
State Highway 76 - Starts on the Christchurch Southern Motorway at Halswell Junction Road, Hornby to Lyttleton Tunnel Junction via Brougham Street and Addington
Ring Road - Most useless road ever. It isn't a highway, nor famous for anything, it is just on signs!
My Favourite: SH 74A or Ring Road, cause they're useless

I wanna talk about something here: these are how the New Zealand State Highways are Numbered;
1 spans the whole nation
2-5 are the major highways in the north island
6-9 are the major highways in the South Island
10-19 are in northland/auckland regions
20-29 are in waikato/bay of plenty regions
30-39 are in gisborne/hawke's bay regions
40-49 are in taranaki region and some areas in the manawatu-whanganui region, mostly around whanganui
50-59 are in wellington region and most areas in the manawatu-whanganui region, mostly around manawatu and ruapehu
60-69 are in marlborough/tasman/nelson regions
70-79 are in canterbury/west coast regions
80-89 are in otago region
90-99 are in southland region

(10-03-2019, 04:06 AM)BradTheHalcyon Wrote: I'm from Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand.
State Highway 1 - Spans the whole nation, and goes through Western Christchurch by the Airport
State Highway 73 - Starts in Curletts Road, Riccarton and goes across the Southern Alps to Kumara Junction (Greymouth) via Arthurs Pass
State Highway 74 - Starts on Main North Road, Belfast and goes through Eastern Christchurch to Lyttleton via Queen Elizabeth II Drive and the Lyttleton Tunnel
State Highway 74A - Starts on Palinurus Road, Woolston and branches off SH74 to connect on SH76
State Highway 75 - Starts on Curletts Road, Riccarton and goes to Akaroa via Halswell and Little River
State Highway 76 - Starts on the Christchurch Southern Motorway at Halswell Junction Road, Hornby to Lyttleton Tunnel Junction via Brougham Street and Addington
Ring Road - Most useless road ever. It isn't a highway, nor famous for anything, it is just on signs!
My Favourite: SH 74A or Ring Road, cause they're useless

I wanna talk about something here: these are how the New Zealand State Highways are Numbered;
1 spans the whole nation
2-5 are the major highways in the north island
6-9 are the major highways in the South Island
10-19 are in northland/auckland regions
20-29 are in waikato/bay of plenty regions
30-39 are in gisborne/hawke's bay regions
40-49 are in taranaki region and some areas in the manawatu-whanganui region, mostly around whanganui
50-59 are in wellington region and most areas in the manawatu-whanganui region, mostly around manawatu and ruapehu
60-69 are in marlborough/tasman/nelson regions
70-79 are in canterbury/west coast regions
80-89 are in otago region
90-99 are in southland region
Resident of the Great Country of New Zealand - Street sign Geek - Trustworthy editor of the UD Wikia.

I live in baltimore city and I have 6-7 highways
Highways:
1: US 40 (mini freeway)
2: I-895
3: I-83
4: I-95
5: I-395
6: MD 295

My favorite: I-895
babyike09
Toronto has many highways, but they are all big succs except for Hwy 401 and 427, which are massive.

-Allen Rd: It was gonna be a big highway down the middle of Toronto, but some people decided to build houses in the way of it and they decided to abandon the project
-Black Creek Dr: I think this should be a full limited-access highway all the way down to it's terminus at Weston Dr.
-Highway 2A/Kingston Road: A decommissioned highway that I believe has potential for another high-speed access into downtown toronto from the east, and it's my favourite highway for that reason.
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
1-77, Highway 521, Highway 161 those are the main ones in Rock Hill, S.C.
Kingtoday_617
The Canrolinas Developer & Co-Owner 2019
https://web.roblox.com/games/3764878269/...h-Carolina