Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cape Dann O_O
Cape Dann is Matt's cape ann game. So I made this thread to discuss about it.
Cape Dann gave me a peek of Cape Ann. I think that was an early rough release as:
A. The cars went 666MPH, so you didn't really get a good look at everything.
B. In downtown, there was a parking lot with free model cars (God no)
C. Freeways cut off at random points, and no this wasnt the edge of the map because exit ramps also cut off.
Road geek of all places
You do realize this thread is 2 years old right?
(06-26-2018, 01:12 PM)Steveiscool43 Wrote: You do realize this thread is 2 years old right?

It matters as long if you're not crap posting.

Cape Dann includes cars with number 666, and going up to 6666 MPH. Also the oceans are red. The main interstate is 666.

(I haven't played it yet due to Matt closing it too much...)
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

After chassis changes and other bugs cape dann is closed, and I have no idea if or when they are ever going to open it again. I do agree that it would be cool to see if again.
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe
(08-23-2018, 10:23 PM)OmahaRoadgeek Wrote: After chassis changes and other bugs cape dann is closed, and I have no idea if or when they are ever going to open it again. I do agree that it would be cool to see if again.

It's literally been closed for two years. Will it open sometime this year?
 A lot of us have been waiting to play "the most outlandish UD you could ever play". Let's just hope that sometime is today.
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry