UDU Debate
No, this is not meant to be political in any way, I'm just poking fun at the debate

Moderator: Welcome to the first UDU debate, tonight, our two candidates for UDU Commissioner, Guest1234 and Alex will square off in a highly anticipated debate.

Now, candidates, what makes you better qualified to be commissioner of the UDU?

Guest: Well, *sniff, I represent the interests of all the noobs, guests, and bacon hairs who play UDU, not to mention that Harambe has endorsed me, as well as the Noob Drivers association of UD.

Alex: Well, I'm the best candidate because I made UD, I am currently its head and will stay in my position. Also, the entire forums and pretty much all of UDU endorsed me. Not to mention, that guests are the bane of ROBLOX. And the polls say I'm winning 100% to 0%

Moderator: Ok, onto our next topic.

Guest: *Sniff

Moderator: The UDU community has always complained of bad driving in UD, how will you fix that?

Part 2 coming soon...
[Image: ygKxrGs.png]

A Kid into BF1 and other games
I've been around for a while

Section 8.

Come on, even a joke story could be done better.
IL-WI DU: Kenosha and Pleasant Prairie creator
makes games and stuff, yeah.

My second section 8? Wow, I have set a record
[Image: ygKxrGs.png]

A Kid into BF1 and other games
I've been around for a while

The debates can go rot in hell along with both of these candidates. This thread can rot in it's virtual hell as well.
~ Matt
Chief Implementation Officer | Chief Financial Officer | President of Web Operations
Ultimate Driving
The premier driving experience.
^ One of the rules is not to tease other people for being in section 8
@Matt
(08-09-2018, 08:03 PM)J0YC0NBoyz Wrote: ^ One of the rules is not to tease other people for being in section 8
@Matt

^ One of the rules is not to respond to threads that haven't been active in a while.
@J0YC0NBoyz
>>>"This thread is faulty!"<<< - TaurusReborn
PENNSYLVANIA
LEHIGHVALLEYROADGEEK
(08-09-2018, 08:03 PM)J0YC0NBoyz Wrote: ^ One of the rules is not to tease other people for being in section 8
@Matt

..you do realize that's an admin?
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.