Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
UD: South Harriston release date estimate, what do you think?
Okay, so UD: South Harriston is currently being developed, with only some of the city and industrial district done, so here are my estimates.

Paid Beta: Summer of 2020

Full Release: Winter of 202
Resident of the Hudson Valley area.
I like roads.
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
It could be next winter, idk. But if Alex gets his hopes up, it could be summer. I think he could automattically upload it to the beta testing map in the beginning of 2020. Newark releases in December [proven].
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
You seem pretty hyped for Harriston due of how much questions you have done. And also I'm saying that South Harriston will probably in late 2020 or early 2021.
The Universe is HUGE, Why don't we just... explore it?

Proud Citizen of Spain and the Valencian Community

Elk Mills 

This is not going anywhere 
Yeah, same. Another thing is that I want Alex to begin Centralia as a side project. This would ultimately disprove that they are fillers.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(09-05-2019, 05:27 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Yeah, same. Another thing is that I want Alex to begin Centralia as a side project. This would ultimately disprove that they are fillers.

Centralia is pretty far Away
Probably the last game that will be made before Centralia is released is Either Springfield or Alan Island

Elk Mills 

No but Springfield is kinda far away too.
What I'm saying is that he could start Centralia as a side project and leak it to disprove the conspiracy.
A really slow side project. I just learned by concept that he could build around the big cities first than to make them last.

(09-05-2019, 05:27 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: I want Alex to begin Centralia as a side project. This would ultimately disprove that they are fillers.

Is it based off of something? I've never seen where delancy is based off of so I haven't checked it on maps.
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
Delancy --> Ligonier, PA.

Centralia ---> Centralia, PA, but a reborn version.

There is a map remeshing update coming eventually, but I don't really know when.
(11-16-2019, 04:59 PM)machinegun3455 Wrote: There is a map remeshing update coming eventually, but I don't really know when.
Same, I really don't have an estimated date, as long as it releases by the end of december or early 2020 I'm fine.

Elk Mills