Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New Charlestown Q&A
(09-23-2019, 02:09 PM)FlyinScotsman Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 10:20 PM)Jake Wrote: To clear up confusion, New Charlestown is "based" in Connecticut, but it's not necessarily an accurate representation of the state just like how Delaware in UD isn't an accurate representation of Delaware in real life. Really, the states are more there in terms of how roads are built and scenery inspiration. I'm not basing this game off of any one state in particular, but Connecticut is the "holder" if that makes sense. I really kind of want to get rid of states all together for the New England portion since a lot of the same aspects are across all states, at least the coastal ones which is what I plan on building anyways.

To be more clear, the IRL version of New Charlestown is actually in Massachusetts, not in Connecticut. Since Jake decided to make an inaccurate representation of New Charlestown in the state of Connecticut, I'm fine with it. It sounds a little bit more original.

For Westover Islands, I think, Westover is in Maryland. For Alex himself, I think he wanted to be a lot more original, that way it doesn't look like the real town of Westover. Also, with the name Westover Islands, it's original, because Westover, Maryland is not an island. 

I think people will get the point soon.
idk why for some reason the New Charlestown skyline kinda looks to me like IRL Hartford.
Roadgeek and partial avgeek 

Mainly a fan of sedans both luxury and not.
(09-22-2019, 10:20 PM)Jake Wrote: To clear up confusion, New Charlestown is "based" in Connecticut, but it's not necessarily an accurate representation of the state just like how Delaware in UD isn't an accurate representation of Delaware in real life. Really, the states are more there in terms of how roads are built and scenery inspiration. I'm not basing this game off of any one state in particular, but Connecticut is the "holder" if that makes sense. I really kind of want to get rid of states all together for the New England portion since a lot of the same aspects are across all states, at least the coastal ones which is what I plan on building anyways.
This confirms my epic theory that small states now bully the big states!!1!! (not really)
SPAIN

Elk Mills  Heart

Mario Bros Fan 

FORÇA BARÇA