Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get to know your staff: Tiara/Ame/Zeal
Do you think the USSR will reestablish someday, and if so when and where?
(06-11-2019, 12:23 PM)Jordan Wrote: hewwo OwO
was going to make this whole thing furry speak but i got lazy

What's your best memory from your time on the team? also i'm not dum : ((

Easily one of the best memories with the team has to be Golf It (when my mouse actually worked...) when everyone would hit each other off the map. The VCs were always fun and enjoyable, I wish I could actually play it again.

yes u r

(06-12-2019, 10:56 PM)Pidgey Wrote: Tiara, where do you see yourself two decades from now? Where do you suppose you'll be living, and what do you suppose you'll be doing?

It's quite difficult to predict the reality of the future, so I think it's always a good idea to imagine. But, that could just be my inner writer saying that.

I'm not sure where I'll be living, but it definitely won't be in Georgia. I'd assume I would be settled with someone, no kids though. gross.

(06-13-2019, 07:47 PM)potatosoul101 Wrote: Do you think the USSR will reestablish someday, and if so when and where?

Considering the effects of communism, I doubt it but with our world the way it is, who knows.
"Ame", Ultimate Driving Moderator. Tokyo Machine enthusiast. #InBrotherhood
Cats or dogs?

Pigeons or doves?

Owls or U.S. Postal Service?

Ravens or crows?

Vultures or Eagles?

Big colleges or small colleges (if you're considering it to any point)?

Small towns or big cities or in between?

Whats the most interesting thing/event you've seen in your life?
-Tyler, UD Moderation Supervisor Twitter: @Mister_Freakout
Tire Technician, busy College Student (Sociology & Criminal Justice Major w/ law enforcement focus)
(06-10-2019, 09:21 PM)tiara Wrote: Hello everyone,

This week I get the pleasure of hosting a little Q&A for you all! You've probably seen me around and may be curious to learn more about me, and this is the perfect opportunity to ask any questions that you may have!

Here's a background on me:
I'm 19 years old and currently live in the state of Georgia. I've been apart of the UDU team since July 22nd, 2017. Next month, it will be two whole years on the team! Although I show off a stoic attitude, I'm pretty enjoyable to hang around, feel free to join in on conversations I may be having! (probably with jordan, he's dum though. shhh.)

That's pretty much it! Go ahead and ask any questions you may have about me.

What servers will you plan to moderate next?