Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do i create a game like a UD game
A lot after this post, i adquired Archimedes Two and a free road pack. now im making the game. Still not link because is like 2% complete (3 roads)
I did get a lag machine from one of those free models, but I got it all removed and my studio doesn’t die. It’s those “UD Roadpack” grouped models of signs and roads resembling the ones used in former UD games. Are those packs also leaked content?
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
(08-09-2019, 11:03 PM)MatauPlays Wrote: I did get a lag machine from one of those free models, but I got it all removed and my studio doesn’t die. It’s those “UD Roadpack” grouped models of signs and roads resembling the ones used in former UD games. Are those packs also leaked content?

I use a sign pack which is not ud leaked content and the roadpack is a customized one

I think that packs are also leaked content
Can you link me the game? Well, open it first? I know there is nothing, but I want to play it when it keeps updating.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
It takes months (just to get it released), dedication and willpower. So much dedication you're going to have to sacrifice some time of your life to making these games.
>>>"This thread is faulty!"<<< - TaurusReborn
PENNSYLVANIA
LEHIGHVALLEYROADGEEK
Cease the intricate fallacious befuddlement and divulge its facilitation!
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
Well hey I publish the game as each small fix comes out so...
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
Converge simultaneous preposterous updates per game, with extemporaneous ubiquitous exploit concealments.