Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Annemessex in Kent Island Crisfield?
I have a question for index15. Is Annemessex in Kent Island Crisfield?  Huh
Jayman15334645
Kool just a cool dude, that's all
You do realize I renamed that town months ago, right? It hasn't been Annemessex for ages.
[Image: hD4gF80.png]
(05-23-2019, 03:20 AM)poorchoices Wrote: You do realize I renamed that town months ago, right? It hasn't been Annemessex for ages.

Ooooh. Thanks for the info.
Jayman15334645
Kool just a cool dude, that's all
Okay, so where will Crisfield be? Will it be south of Annesex Beach like the sign says? Will there be a bridge linked?? (Discombobulated).
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
- There's no such thing as Annemessex Beach
- Crisfield is already in the game
- It's not an island, there's no need for a bridge
(05-25-2019, 09:37 PM)poorchoices Wrote: - There's no such thing as Annemessex Beach

Is Crisfield at Tomato Farm Road or at MD-8 on the Crisfield Highway? Or is the town inconspicuous since the map is far from completion?
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(05-26-2019, 05:33 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote:
(05-25-2019, 09:37 PM)poorchoices Wrote: - There's no such thing as Annemessex Beach

Is Crisfield at Tomato Farm Road or at MD-8 on the Crisfield Highway? Or is the town inconspicuous since the map is far from completion?

Neither of those, it's the town with the large buildings and condos.