Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wooo! I'm kinda back, but
Hi! I'm Brett. I am away most of the time. (I revealed my name because I'm sick of people calling me Poxism). Once every month, I'll flood the forum with posts. Tongue

And a lot of you have been asking why I overformat my text??? I don't know. Maybe it is fun.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(04-11-2019, 09:29 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Hi! I'm Brett. I am away most of the time. (I revealed my name because I'm sick of people calling me Poxism). Once every month, I'll flood the forum with posts. Tongue

And a lot of you have been asking why I overformat my text??? I don't know. Maybe it is fun.

To quote a wise man:

4) No obnoxious signatures or post formatting.

Hint, hint: That was copied straight from the rules.
That gum you like is going to come back in style.
(04-13-2019, 02:55 AM)noelbotevera Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 09:29 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Hi! I'm Brett. I am away most of the time. (I revealed my name because I'm sick of people calling me Poxism). Once every month, I'll flood the forum with posts. Tongue

To quote a wise man:

4) No obnoxious signatures or post formatting.

Hint, hint: That was copied straight from the rules.

^^^ Now I kinda understand...
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink