Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help on Signage?
I know this might be off-topic but, I am making a little road creation in Roblox studio and I don't know how I would create a sign for this interchange.

What would I put on the gantry that I circled in red?
I have already attempted to find a example or text in the copy of MUTCD i am using which is here.
I am not sure if this would be the correct signage for the place.

[url=https://mdotcf.state.mi.us/public/tands/Details_Web/mmutcdcompleteinteractive.pdf][/url]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What you have is probably fine based on the road geometry. You could probably leave the street name out unless the street name is more well known than the number.
~ Matt
Chief Implementation Officer | Chief Financial Officer | President of Web Operations
Ultimate Driving
The premier driving experience.
(04-09-2019, 10:25 AM)Matt Wrote: What you have is probably fine based on the road geometry. You could probably leave the street name out unless the street name is more well known than the number.

Tbh Matt, there are a lot of signs like Tram's in DFW. But I kind of agree in a way. They should only put the highway number on. No street. It is confusing, though. Some mention both the name AND highway, so nvm.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink