Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming Game Plans: Classico
Hello! its me Steel, finally posting here after like a week or two of in-activity. I have plans for one of own big projects that will start development sometime this summer.

This game is called "Classico". It takes place in the 1950's-1970's and is focused on old cars, ranging from the first ever cars to the first couple muscle cars. You will not find anything like it anywhere else. This is an almost completely-original idea. I am VERY excited to take a spin in the Bugatti type 13, Their first ever model!

I have nothing to show right now, but you can post your requests here! I will probably leak some photos later on.
NOTICE: If you are going to report someone, PLEASE go to this:
https://uduniverse.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59
Everyone is getting sick and tired of seeing reports in random areas.
Also, I think there should be newer cars that has nostalgic-like designs, such as 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt, which inspires the Mustang from the 1968 Movie, Bullitt, 2nd generation Volkswagen Beetle (1997-2010), which pays homage to the original Beetle from the 1960s, and a 2013-2019 Mini Cooper, which shares classic-inspired designs like the Beetle.
NO to PennDOT  Angry  , YES to PTC.  Big Grin
(03-23-2019, 07:48 PM)STEEL FROM ROBLOX Wrote: Hello! its me Steel, finally posting here after like a week or two of in-activity. I have plans for one of own big projects that will start development sometime this summer.

This game is called "Classico". It takes place in the 1950's-1970's and is focused on old cars, ranging from the first ever cars to the first couple muscle cars. You will not find anything like it anywhere else. This is an almost completely-original idea. I am VERY excited to take a spin in the Bugatti type 13, Their first ever model!

I have nothing to show right now, but you can post your requests here! I will probably leak some photos later on.
Hey, this sounds like a really nice game idea. Will there be low riders and other cars of that sort? It'll be pretty sick being able to drive around bouncing up and down with hydraulics.
(04-17-2019, 09:24 AM)Austraaz Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 07:48 PM)STEEL FROM ROBLOX Wrote: Hello! its me Steel, finally posting here after like a week or two of in-activity. I have plans for one of own big projects that will start development sometime this summer.

Hey, this sounds like a really nice game idea. Will there be low riders and other cars of that sort? It'll be pretty sick being able to drive around bouncing up and down with hydraulics.

If it is old then yes. I try to get the most unique old cars for the game so you will probably see a few low riders.
NOTICE: If you are going to report someone, PLEASE go to this:
https://uduniverse.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59
Everyone is getting sick and tired of seeing reports in random areas.