Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marrows, Galewood, and Centralia, ARE MEANT TO EXIST!
If he finds one that is...

Oh I did not know TTP got a degree for that, I kinda wish I could do urban planning or more specifically road planning but I don't have those courses to take yet.
From Toronto
I wish I could learn how to make games, I've got many plans in my mind...
-MatauPlays
Good thing he didn't fail his geography quiz.

Question: What state is NYC in?

A. New Jersey
B. Delaware
C. New York
D. Connecticut

*Picks B*
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(09-05-2019, 04:43 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Good thing he didn't fail his geography quiz.

Question: What state is NYC in?

A. New Jersey
B. Delaware
C. New York
D. Connecticut

*Picks B*

*Destroys A*
Spain and Valencian Community

Elk Mills  Heart
Soon: That removed the succulent NJ from the universe. NY will be next. (Takes part in a mission with Matt to bomb it out with North Korea)
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(09-06-2019, 04:11 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote: Soon: That removed the succulent NJ from the universe. NY will be next. (Takes part in a mission with Matt to bomb it out with North Korea)

The UDU map seems to take place after World War III. It's thirty years early. xdd