Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marrows, Galewood, and Centralia, ARE MEANT TO EXIST!
Exclamation 
Marrows, Galewood, and Centralia.

Are.

Not.

Fillers.

Do you literally want Delaware for the rest of its life in the UDU to be disjointed? That's what it seems like. Marrows will be at DE-273/DE-52, while Centralia at DE-273/DE-41, and Galewood at the northern end of the DE-41/DE-2 concurrency.

How do I know there will be a DE-273? The outdated official UDU map. Only the highway layouts remain very outdated. There were only additions of routes when it comes to Delancy, with no routes removed. Same will be for Centralia.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
Holy jesus fuck they are literally FUCKING FILLERS. It's not even mentioned on the UD map thread, and that's outdated as hell. 

Stop lying to us all about what no one knows.
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
(03-06-2019, 12:06 AM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote: Holy jesus fuck they are literally FUCKING FILLERS. It's not even mentioned on the UD map thread, and that's outdated as hell. 

^
(03-06-2019, 12:06 AM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote: Holy jesus fuck they are literally FUCKING FILLERS. It's not even mentioned on the UD map thread, and that's outdated as hell. 

Pomeroy wasn't listed.

And Woodbury! Concerning that Galewood will be the size of Pomeroy. Also possibly Centralia and Marrows. 

Don't be so pessimistic, if these cities aren't on the verge of existence, then at least there will still be a Route 273. And what towns could we find on that route west of Harriston? I don't know. Centralia and Marrows maybe.

Chill, it's just the highway layouts that are pretty outdated. A lot of highways were kept and even some were added! Pomeroy was missing from the UDU map, because he didn't plan it yet. Same with Centralia, Galewood, and Marrows. Also like I said earlier, they are (or will be) pretty small towns. I mean, Woodbury isn't listed, and I think that will be the size of Galewood.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(03-06-2019, 08:39 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote:

Pomeroy wasn't listed.

And Woodbury! Concerning that Galewood will be the size of Pomeroy. Also possibly Centralia and Marrows. 

Don't be so pessimistic, if these cities aren't on the verge of existence, then at least there will still be a Route 273. And what towns could we find on that route west of Harriston? I don't know. Centralia and Marrows maybe.

Chill, it's just the highway layouts that are pretty outdated. A lot of highways were kept and even some were added! Pomeroy was missing from the UDU map, because he didn't plan it yet. Same with Centralia, Galewood, and Marrows. Also like I said earlier, they are (or will be) pretty small towns. I mean, Woodbury isn't listed, and I think that will be the size of Galewood.

https://prnt.sc/mu9fc6

Just because you want it to exist doesn't mean it will.
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
(03-06-2019, 04:33 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 08:39 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote:

Pomeroy wasn't listed.

https://prnt.sc/mu9fc6

Just because you want it to exist doesn't mean it will.

Lol. You're right. They could be fillers, we don't know it would come or not. Basically, I'm just saying that some dev needs to work on the Centralia region before it becomes completely dead. Delaware in the UDU would suffer a long dystopic future if not. TBH, we definitely don't want that.

Poxism, please stop acting like you are the supreme authority over the UDU. You don't know what the next update is, and neither do I. You're making a mountain out of a molehill.
That gum you like is going to come back in style.
I mean there is a highway sign somewhere in UD: Delancey Gorge that has the name "Centrallia" on it.
NOTICE: If you are going to report someone, PLEASE go to this:
https://uduniverse.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59
Everyone is getting sick and tired of seeing reports in random areas.