Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Odessa upgrade?
Here is what i would like to see ( eventually) in UD:Odessa

Odessa:
  • A street looping the school with homes along it
  • A strip mall instead of the fast food place thing
  • A small alley between the gas station and the strip mall location
  • Thru street  going into the gas station, with it off to the side a little more ( never remove the bumps behind it though)
NOTICE: If you are going to report someone, PLEASE go to this:
https://uduniverse.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59
Everyone is getting sick and tired of seeing reports in random areas.
(03-04-2019, 09:32 PM)STEEL FROM ROBLOX Wrote: Here is what i would like to see ( eventually) in UD:Odessa

Odessa:
  • A street looping the school with homes along it
  • A strip mall instead of the fast food place thing
  • A small alley between the gas station and the strip mall location
  • Thru street  going into the gas station, with it off to the side a little more ( never remove the bumps behind it though)

I think he is done revamping the centerpieces of the existing UD games. He will now focus on games in development. And if your suggestion applied, Odessa would be pretty crowded.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
I mean the Odessa in-game is like real life Odessa but a smaller scale of it.
(03-05-2019, 08:30 AM)sameerrahman75 Wrote: I mean the Odessa in-game is like real life Odessa but a smaller scale of it.
Odessa's fine the way it is. It has proper size, appearance, etc. The reason why Westover's towns are revamping frequently is because

1). They are too close to each other.
2). Small towns appear very suburban.
3).Unrealistic residential areas and downtowns don't make them really feel like towns.
4). Sleepy
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
but odessa doesnt feel like a town it feels like a rest stop
stop!!!11
(03-06-2019, 11:38 PM)saywhat321 Wrote: but odessa doesnt feel like a town it feels like a rest stop

it's based off a similar looking town in real life, so there's really no need to make it more suburban. As for other towns like Bordenville, they have no need for revamps. So Odessa's fine to me.