Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple bugs in the new update:
1: in Monroe, there are some buildings you can walk and drive into.

2: The jail is broken. Whenever you go to jail, you either are put in a dark black box who knows where, or you are put on the roof.
NOTICE: If you are going to report someone, PLEASE go to this:
https://uduniverse.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59
Everyone is getting sick and tired of seeing reports in random areas.
(03-02-2019, 06:12 PM)STEEL FROM ROBLOX Wrote: 1: in Monroe, there are some buildings you can walk and drive into.

2: The jail is broken. Whenever you go to jail, you either are put in a dark black box who knows where, or you are put on the roof.

He also needs to renovate the east side of the map. If you look at the US-74A and US-74/US-601 intersection, you'll see lane markers out of place.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
I would have to throw my computer into cardiac arrest to move those lane markers. (It can't be renovated, it wasn't ever finished) Everything like that (trees, lines, etc) is stored in serverstorage or replicatedstorage or something along the lines of that and I have to move everything out of there and back in if I want to do anything. All of that for a few markers simply isn't worth the time for a solely cosmetic payoff that affects a small portion of the map.

If the jail is putting people in black boxes like you say it is, I don't know. Whatever it is it's probably not something I can do anything about on my own. All I do is build the map.
[Image: hD4gF80.png]