Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Times Will Kensington Be Revamped?
Thumbs Down 
2016 - A ferry terminal was added to Kensington.
2017 - A median to BUS 40, a restaurant, palm trees, and new traffic lights were added to Kensington.
2018 - Kensington is now farther off I-76 causing BUS 40 to be extended, a new vast parking lot, a vast shopping center, a boardwalk, and a bigger beach were added to Kensington.
2019 - I hope Kensington won't go through another massive revamp this year...

Okay. Here's my main question. Is it worth it for Kensington to go through all these massive revamps?
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

the main question should be why are you unhappy about kensington being updated?
person who designed the dodge viper: I finished sir, but the engine bay is too big for a typical V8
Dodge:  Idea
(02-10-2019, 08:39 AM)amazingdog20 Wrote: the main question should be why are you unhappy about kensington being updated?

It's not really necessary to update Kensington the third time. Alex needs to focus on building towns in upcoming games.

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

Ttp has to focus on more important things and he'll need for time to work on upcoming games and besides Kensington is great even with the updates.
(02-10-2019, 10:19 PM)Powerkid Wrote: Ttp has to focus on more important things and he'll need for time to work on upcoming games and besides Kensington is great even with the updates.

Well, maybe I extrapolated that level. Alex is likely to release three games this year (South Harriston, Newark Ovhl, and Bethany Beach). However, though, I think he still has time to revamp towns in existing games, but you know, they will get revamped to a point where it looks too lavish.

South Harriston won't come in 2019 most likely but Bethany Beach might but still Ttp doesn't have too much time to be building maps.

South Harriston won't come in 2019 most likely but Bethany Beach might but still Ttp doesn't have too much time to be building maps.