Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little-known relation between Westover and Kent
You know that westover is based off of Lewes, DE and Kent is based off of Kent Island, Maryland ( that one is obvious), but There was once a connection between the two!

At one time, there was a railroad that went between Love Point, Maryland ( on Kent Island ) and Lewes, Delaware ( Westover)!

More info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Anne%27s_Railroad

The section between Lewes and Georgetown is now a bike trail.

The last run to Lewes, Delaware was held in 2017. watch it here! 
Another article: https://www.capegazette.com/article/upda...wes/147993

Question for Index: Sorry to put another request on your back, but can you add the old train depot to Stevensville when you start on it? That would be very much appreciated.
    -STEEL. GAME  DEVELOPER

Index can add a station in Stevensville. But also keep in mind that Westover actually is a fictional place. Lewes is just a speculated location of where Westover is based off.
And don't forget, even though Kent Island has real life towns like Romancoke, Chester, and Stevensville, there are also fictional cities. A good example is Annesex Beach. Lankford Point is supposed to be fictional too, but it is rumored that it is based off Love Point.
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

(02-09-2019, 01:55 PM)Poxism Wrote: Index can add a station in Stevensville. But also keep in mind that Wesotover actually is a fictional place. Lewes is just a speculated location of where Westover is based off.
And don't forget, even though Kent Island has real life towns like Romancoke, Chester, and Stevensville, there are also fictional cities. A good example is Annesex Beach. Lankford Point is supposed to be fictional too, but it is rumored that it is based off Love Point.
I know, just cool that the two games are partially related in that way.
    -STEEL. GAME  DEVELOPER

(02-09-2019, 01:57 PM)STEEL FROM ROBLOX Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 01:55 PM)Poxism Wrote: Index can add a station in Stevensville. But also keep in mind that Wesotover actually is a fictional place. Lewes is just a speculated location of where Westover is based off.
I know, just cool that the two games are partially related in that way.

Yea, but index is one of those devs who pay attention to realism, so he could add a station. Who knows??

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

I don't think Westover isn't based on Lewes? I've never seen it officially mentioned.
[Image: hD4gF80.png]
(02-09-2019, 10:42 PM)poorchoices Wrote: I don't think Westover isn't based on Lewes? I've never seen it officially mentioned.

Some just say so because it's next door to Cape Henlopen.

(02-09-2019, 11:13 PM)Poxism Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 10:42 PM)poorchoices Wrote: I don't think Westover isn't based on Lewes? I've never seen it officially mentioned.

Westover isn't really based on anything I think. I think it's just a dream tropical town TTP imagined
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.

(02-09-2019, 11:37 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 11:13 PM)Poxism Wrote:

Westover isn't really based on anything I think. I think it's just a dream tropical town TTP imagined

Yeah, all the Westover Islands are purely fictional. Some just are speculating where Alex got the city designs from.