Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IDEA] Northern Map Expansion
Huh
I feel like the map is getting smaller every time I play Delancy. So to solve this problem, can Alex expand the map? Nothing probably will be west, but a northern expansion would be perfect. So make DE-92, DE-52, and DE-41/DE-2 longer in the game. Not as north as Centralia, but north to a point to at least feature Galewood. Another good reason is that if you look at the current size of Harriston, you can assume that the Centralia map will probably be two times the size of Delancy. Adding Galewood would make the two maps nearly even in size.
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

delancy is massive once again, and even i lag when playing delancy because of how massive the game is most people cant run it (hence the low player count)

plus we dont even know if centralia or galewood are scrapped projects or not
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
(02-09-2019, 12:14 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote: delancy is massive once again, and even i lag when playing delancy because of how massive the game is most people cant run it (hence the low player count)

plus we dont even know if centralia or galewood are scrapped projects or not

If you think about it though, every time Alex builds a UD game, it's bigger than the previous. Bethany Beach will probably fit both Delancy AND Galewood. But you know, if Galewood won't be added to Delancy, then the Centralia map will be huge. And Centralia isn't scrapped, it just isn't coming in the near future.

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

It won't work because the bigger the game, the smaller the server and alot more lag and delaware isn't a big state at all so it1 wouldn't make any sense expanding the map.
(02-09-2019, 01:28 PM)Powerkid Wrote: It won't work because the bigger the game, the smaller the server and alot more lag and delaware isn't a big state at all so it1 wouldn't make any sense expanding the map.

Dodgy  Okay then, Centralia it is! Being the laggiest UD map of all time!

However, it is likely he could split the Centralia map into two games, both smaller than Delancy.

(02-09-2019, 01:48 PM)Poxism Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 01:28 PM)Powerkid Wrote: It won't work because the bigger the game, the smaller the server and alot more lag and delaware isn't a big state at all so it1 wouldn't make any sense expanding the map.

Dodgy  Okay then, Centralia it is! Being the laggiest UD map of all time!

However, it is likely he could split the Centralia map into two games, both smaller than Delancy.

im facepalming atm

we dont know if these towns were just filler towns for signs or if they were planned but won't ever see the light of day
- NotPancake

EVERYONE. I'VE JUST ASKED ALEX IF THERE WILL BE A MARROWS, GALEWOOD, AND CENTRALIA. For the sake of these speculated towns, they weren't just placed for the hell of it. These cities would have been omitted if they weren't meant to exist. DE-92 doesn't have an street name, because he hasn't planned the further layout of this route. However, DE-52 is called Marrows Pike, which gives us info that there will be a Marrows. If there wasn't a Marrows, DE-52 won't have a street name (like DE-92 currently).

(02-09-2019, 04:23 PM)Poxism Wrote: EVERYONE. I'VE JUST ASKED ALEX IF THERE WILL BE A MARROWS, GALEWOOD, AND CENTRALIA. For the sake of these speculated towns, they weren't just placed for the hell of it. These cities would have been omitted if they weren't meant to exist. DE-92 doesn't have an street name, because he hasn't planned the further layout of this route. However, DE-52 is called Marrows Pike, which gives us info that there will be a Marrows. If there wasn't a Marrows, DE-52 won't have a street name (like DE-92 currently).

let me know if you even get an answer, ttp doesnt just leak stuff like that
- NotPancake

(02-09-2019, 05:49 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 04:23 PM)Poxism Wrote: EVERYONE. I'VE JUST ASKED ALEX IF THERE WILL BE A MARROWS, GALEWOOD, AND CENTRALIA. For the sake of these speculated towns, they weren't just placed for the hell of it. These cities would have been omitted if they weren't meant to exist. DE-92 doesn't have an street name, because he hasn't planned the further layout of this route. However, DE-52 is called Marrows Pike, which gives us info that there will be a Marrows. If there wasn't a Marrows, DE-52 won't have a street name (like DE-92 currently).

let me know if you even get an answer, ttp doesnt just leak stuff like that
I know it would take him forever to answer, but in my opinion, those cities will exist, since the official UD displays the region those cities may be in, and you know, no retired dev.

The town names on the signs might just be filler names. If you play SCS Games (ETS 2 and ATS) you might begin to notice that they are putting filler names on signs where roads are never going to be.
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe