Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IDEA] South Side Map Expansion
NC 207 at the south side of the map just cuts in the city. So is it possible for index to expand the map a little more south so that the whole city could be in the game?
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

monroe is a massive game (which anyone whos played knows) and it most certainly causes lag to a lot of players

i personally don't support this, it can be added in another game
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
(02-09-2019, 12:09 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote: monroe is a massive game (which anyone whos played knows) and it most certainly causes lag to a lot of players

Yeah, just don't know why the map looks small if it is a big game. Maybe it's zoomed out??

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

I like the idea, but i personally don't support it eithet because the game is already so big that there will be more lag so people won't be able to play the game.
(02-09-2019, 12:15 PM)Poxism Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 12:09 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote: monroe is a massive game (which anyone whos played knows) and it most certainly causes lag to a lot of players

Yeah, just don't know why the map looks small if it is a big game. Maybe it's zoomed out??

All the buildings in the city cause most of the lag.
    -STEEL. GAME  DEVELOPER

(02-09-2019, 01:26 PM)STEEL FROM ROBLOX Wrote:

I was thinking about removing the buildings too, but you know, it would bypass relativity to real life Monroe. But it wouldn't matter, beause even realistic UD games have fictional elements, right? So, I think he should remove some, but not many. That way, the game will be larger in size, but there will be fewer lag.

as cool as that'd be, I think it should be done in a different game, imo imo
wow I just figured out how to change my signature
(02-09-2019, 01:44 PM)Poxism Wrote:

I was thinking about removing the buildings too, but you know, it would bypass relativity to real life Monroe. But it wouldn't matter, beause even realistic UD games have fictional elements, right? So, I think he should remove some, but not many. That way, the game will be larger in size, but there will be fewer lag.

Remove the centerpiece of the map to expand it?? ??? Heck no. That's literally the crown jewel of the map, I'm not gonna remove that to add some stuff at the end, the map's fine as is, quality > quantity
[Image: hD4gF80.png]
(02-09-2019, 10:38 PM)poorchoices Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 01:44 PM)Poxism Wrote:

Remove the centerpiece of the map to expand it?? ??? Heck no. That's literally the crown jewel of the map, I'm not gonna remove that to add some stuff at the end, the map's fine as is, quality > quantity

So yeah, there really isn't any need. Maybe you can soon start working on a map based in southern Monroe!