Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[POSSIBLE] Kent Island Being Larger Than Bethany Beach
Shocked 
People have been complaining that Bethany Beach would be an incredibly large map, but I think Kent Island will be larger.

1). I assume the size of Kent Island will be about the size of the whole entire Bethany Beach game, because the distance of US-1 in the Kent Island portion is about 3 miles.

2). The bay bridge and the interchange at US-360 adds another 3 miles to the length of US-1 in the game.

3). So, I assume that the distance of US-1 in the whole game is a little under I-76 in Westover, which will make it the second best game for farming.
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

yeah but I-76 in westover is like 12 miles long.

also i 195 in beethany beach could probably  be 5 miles long
(05-12-2019, 03:02 PM)markelitus Wrote: yeah but I-76 in westover is like 12 miles long.

I-76 in Westover is 8, not 12. And I-195 has to be at 3 miles the most. I said it's possible that Kent Island could be larger, but by 1 1/4 times the most.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(05-26-2019, 05:40 AM)Poxism Squared Wrote:
(05-12-2019, 03:02 PM)markelitus Wrote: yeah but I-76 in westover is like 12 miles long.

I-76 in Westover is 8, not 12. And I-195 has to be at 3 miles the most. I said it's possible that Kent Island could be larger, but by 1 1/4 times the most.

did you know the upcoming game of UD Masonville? I-95 there will probably have that 10 miles because is gonna be from west of beethany beach to the virginia border.
Nah, Masonsville I-95 is definitely going to be from 5-6 miles. The big city won't be as large as you think. I-695, the loop, is probably 10-15 miles, which will (possibly) make it a good farming spot. Of course this gets ruined if he makes Masonsville into two games. And I think there will be a game between Bethany Beach and Masonsville, I-95 will have some mileage in between, maybe 'Keyser Ridge'?

Also I think Springfield will be its own game. Probably the whole strip of US 301 southeast of Masonsville. Kent Island will be east, and extinct Spout Run to the south.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink