Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About the background sound
Hello!,

We all know that the UD has a sound of birds and winds as background sound, I wanted to make a suggestion to add more background sounds when it is the night, as noise of crickets for example, it is really quite repetitive to have sounds of birds day and night in the UD.
(02-06-2019, 12:41 AM)TheSnipers9 Wrote: Hello!,

We all know that the UD has a sound of birds and winds as background sound, I wanted to make a suggestion to add more background sounds when it is the night, as noise of crickets for example, it is really quite repetitive to have sounds of birds day and night in the UD.

Realism can sometimes overdo. I think the bird chirping effect is enough.
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

(02-08-2019, 12:19 PM)Poxism Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 12:41 AM)TheSnipers9 Wrote: Hello!,

Realism can sometimes overdo. I think the bird chirping effect is enough.
Birds chirping effect at night is normal for you? As far as I know, birds sleep at night... Crickets at night would be a great effect for Ultimate Driving.
Okay then issue solved. Birds chirping during daytime and crickets during nighttime. However, I don't think he will change the background sounds.
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

(02-09-2019, 12:15 AM)Poxism Wrote: Okay then issue solved. Birds chirping during daytime and crickets during nighttime. However, I don't think he will change the background sounds.
Welp... I think in the future it will add, but each has its own opinion, inssue solved.