Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to fly in Ultimate Driving
first, go to the north end of US1. then, go southbound on it as fast as possible. 

make sure you are on the the southbound lane

when the road starts to curve into Odessa, between the 2 lanes is a small area of mounds. hit the mound closest to the southbound lane, and...  if you are going 150MPH or more, you should go flying over the roof of the Odessa pit stop.
watch as i demonstrate in this video:

NOTE: That is me, but i since changed my roblox name, and have a new paint scheme on the corvette. This video is not stolen.
ALSO NOTE: DO NOT GO IN THE GRASS TO THE RIGHT OF THE SOUTHBOUND LANE. IT IS VERY BUMPY AND WILL SLOW YOU DOWN A LOT.
NOTICE: If you are going to report someone, PLEASE go to this:
https://uduniverse.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59
Everyone is getting sick and tired of seeing reports in random areas.
from personal experience roblox physics will eventually make your vehicle fly
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe
(12-30-2018, 01:37 AM)OmahaRoadgeek Wrote: from personal experience roblox physics will eventually make your vehicle fly

you have a point.
(12-30-2018, 01:37 AM)OmahaRoadgeek Wrote: from personal experience roblox physics will eventually make your vehicle fly

that has happened to me in delancy gorge, on porter hill road i was going 71 mph WHEN SUDDENLY I HIT A WALL AND IT FLINGS ME TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN
^ this post either makes no sense or is stupid ^
(01-01-2019, 04:46 AM)JacksonnDOT Wrote:

that has happened to me in delancy gorge, on porter hill road i was going 71 mph WHEN SUDDENLY I HIT A WALL AND IT FLINGS ME TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN
LOL
(02-09-2019, 02:20 PM)STEEL FROM ROBLOX Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 04:46 AM)JacksonnDOT Wrote:

LOL
Delancy is the best game for car stunts since there's a lot of mountains. Odessa, it's mainly the buildings that are stunted upon.
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry