Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Okay, when is Newark ACTUALLY going to get finished?!
Honestly the cars probably take less effort than you think. TTP simply has to acquire a commercially licensed 3D model of said car and import it to roblox. Then he has to program the stats and add it to the shop, but that is probably a streamlined process by now. My guess would be that adding a car to the game would take about 2 hours, as long as you already have a model secured.
(02-11-2019, 06:42 PM)WeeWill Wrote: Honestly the cars probably take less effort than you think. TTP simply has to acquire a commercially licensed 3D model of said car and import it to roblox. Then he has to program the stats and add it to the shop, but that is probably a streamlined process by now. My guess would be that adding a car to the game would take about 2 hours, as long as you already have a model secured.

Actually, Alex said that he won't focus on the cars this year. He will focus on the places. So yeah, he said the Newark revamp will come in 2019, and I think it will come too.
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

(02-11-2019, 06:52 PM)Poxism Wrote: Actually, Alex said that he won't focus on the cars this year. He will focus on the places. So yeah, he said the Newark revamp will come in 2019, and I think it will come too.

Where did he say that..?
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
(02-11-2019, 07:26 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 06:52 PM)Poxism Wrote: Actually, Alex said that he won't focus on the cars this year. He will focus on the places. So yeah, he said the Newark revamp will come in 2019, and I think it will come too.

Where did he say that..?

On twitter he said Newark is coming in 2019 on New Year’s Eve.
 Chiefs and Cardinals fan. Basketball and Baseball fan
(02-11-2019, 07:30 PM)sonicth1234 Wrote:

Where did he say that..?

So, if the Newark Overhaul will come on New Years Eve, I assume Bethany Beach will come in summer, because he also said that it will come this year.
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

(02-12-2019, 06:29 AM)Poxism Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 07:30 PM)sonicth1234 Wrote:

Where did he say that..?

So, if the Newark Overhaul will come on New Years Eve, I assume Bethany Beach will come in summer, because he also said that it will come this year.
He announced at New Year's Eve that Newark is coming in 2019.
(02-08-2019, 07:23 PM)Poxism Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 07:16 PM)sonicth1234 Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 10:49 PM)Poxism Wrote: I-76 is a nice addition, but for me though, a big expansion into Maryland still made the map pretty small. He can't really expand anymore because he needs space for Elk Mills and Masonsville.

He is going to extend west if i recall. Said there will be a regional airport and US 40,I 76, and DE 26 will be extended west probably

I know that the west side of Newark is pretty unknown. The outdated official UD map displays no cities, so who knows what could be in that region, and this year is good to uncover it.

And an airport in Newark? Alex hasn't added such a thing in his games. SO this will be quite unique, actually.
Wait theres going to be a AIRPORT IN NEWARK!
From the Leigh Valley. Please help our roads. They suck.

@pumpedlogybear (Twitter)
@PumpedLogyBear (Roblox)
(02-10-2019, 10:39 PM)Powerkid Wrote: Ttp hasn't stated there will be a airport and also masonville will be a huge game itself so it won't make sense expanding the map more its fine where it currently is.

He did in the UD end of the year awards in 2016.
 Chiefs and Cardinals fan. Basketball and Baseball fan
I do agree with your points.

(to make it longer lolol)
Best car - Corvette C7
(02-18-2019, 05:45 PM)sonicth1234 Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 10:39 PM)Powerkid Wrote: Ttp hasn't stated there will be a airport and also masonville will be a huge game itself so it won't make sense expanding the map more its fine where it currently is.

He did in the UD end of the year awards in 2016.

Alex's recent maps have been very large in size, that's another reason, dont know why. But the old Newark seems excessively meagre to this revamp, and I think it will be the size of Bethany Beach, and 2X the size of Odessa. Bethany Beach is one UD game, and the Newark revamp will probably seem a little smaller, so it would be fine for an airport. And Alex has finally pioneered the fact there will be an airport now in his games.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink