Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A brick car in Monroe?
So I've recently played Monroe and on one parking lot I suddenly saw a single brown Sedan from the brick era. I don't really know what it's doing there besides decoration purposes (wich would be actually kinda neat because I suggested this a while ago). You can't enter or touch it either because of its ridicolously large hitbox. Someone please tell me what its doing there and also, if possible, give this poor thing some friends.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nissan Leopard 870 Ultima GF31 3.0 V6 Twin Cam Intelligent Adult Coupe

^^this car actually exists^^
(12-01-2018, 12:58 PM)Starskiller233 Wrote: So I've recently played Monroe and on one parking lot I suddenly saw a single brown Sedan from the brick era. I don't really know what it's doing there besides decoration purposes (wich would be actually kinda neat because I suggested this a while ago). You can't enter or touch it either because of its ridicolously large hitbox. Someone please tell me what its doing there and also, if possible, give this poor thing some friends.

You mean this car?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-01-2018, 12:58 PM)Starskiller233 Wrote: So I've recently played Monroe and on one parking lot I suddenly saw a single brown Sedan from the brick era. I don't really know what it's doing there besides decoration purposes (wich would be actually kinda neat because I suggested this a while ago). You can't enter or touch it either because of its ridicolously large hitbox. Someone please tell me what its doing there and also, if possible, give this poor thing some friends.

its just a decoration
stop!!!11
(12-02-2018, 01:04 PM)saywhat321 Wrote:

its just a decoration

Yeah, a quite weird one tho cause it's the only brick car used that way in the entire UD right now. I hope they'll use them more often like this.
Nissan Leopard 870 Ultima GF31 3.0 V6 Twin Cam Intelligent Adult Coupe

^^this car actually exists^^
(12-03-2018, 02:22 PM)Starskiller233 Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 01:04 PM)saywhat321 Wrote:

its just a decoration

Yeah, a quite weird one tho cause it's the only brick car used that way in the entire UD right now. I hope they'll use them more often like this.
Brick cars would be cool to be added into UD but what would make it cooler is if the cars, spaces, and colors were randomly generated but with newer cars (Within 5-10 years of the models release) be more common excluding sport cars and luxury cars.
That one North Carolinian
(12-03-2018, 09:13 PM)snowmanj4 Wrote: Brick cars would be cool to be added into UD but what would make it cooler is if the cars, spaces, and colors were randomly generated but with newer cars (Within 5-10 years of the models release) be more common excluding sport cars and luxury cars.

Brick cars used to be in UD, but were laggy. I'm happy for mesh cars.
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
Monroe was in development before the mesh cars even came out. It was originally a car dealership, with about 15 other cars, aswell as some flags, typical car dealer stuff. I guess when the mesh cars came out, the other ones where removed and this one stood as some sort of memorial to the brick cars
When you put boost on your semi:

[Image: source.gif]