Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I took this amazing screenshot of Cape Ann
I took this amazing screenshot of Cape Ann today from the Highway 1 bridge. Places visible on this photo include the Cape Ann factories and  the Interstate 95 bridge. What do you think?[Image: ro.PNG]
Never rlly got to see how Cape Ann looks like from a distance. Overall it's nice.
Billy
Indeed.
Kind of curious as to why Alex doesn't use terrain water, that would make this picture even better.
NTekNiklaus
(10-02-2018, 11:35 PM)NTekNiklaus Wrote: Indeed.
Kind of curious as to why Alex doesn't use terrain water, that would make this picture even better.

It's a pain in the ass to configure but it's worth it in the end.
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
Terrain water is a huge lag bomb. Extremely unoptimized.
~ Matt
Chief Implementation Officer | Chief Financial Officer | President of Web Operations
Ultimate Driving
The premier driving experience.
Star 
Heart great screenshot??? awesome screenshot

L A G G Y
It's not a car if it don't go brapapapa stutututu!11!
(03-18-2019, 08:01 PM)JackAdmi Wrote:

L A G G Y

It would be cool for there to be more realistic water appearances, and waves, but I do agree. Not right now. Roblox lag.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink