Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Lancaster Will Be
Question 
So I assume Lancaster may be a little west of Gerard Ferry, on US-322 or on the I-80. It could be on US-301, west of the Delancy Gorge region, but if you look at the outdated UD map, US-301 goes out of Delaware way far south of the Indian River. So I assume Lancaster is in that area, but again I could be wrong. So what are your assumptions?
Who wants Chicken Nomtauk for dinnero?

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

HAVE. SOME. PATIENCE.

BE LIKE THE REST OF US AND ACTUALLY WAIT.
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
(08-21-2018, 11:45 AM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote: HAVE. SOME. PATIENCE.

(I am an alt account of 'Sapotinno' and is rarely patient for any UD) At least we need some evidence of where the future towns could be (by looking at signs)... and Lancaster is probably one of them. The Delancy Gorge game is actually full of them - signs with future towns - LIKE GALEWOOD, CENTRALIA, MARROWS, AND LANCASTER.

Well, it is available at Alan Island's best cafe - for Harriston's sakes! Shy Angry

(08-21-2018, 11:59 AM)Poxism Wrote:

(I am an alt account of 'Sapotinno' and is rarely patient for any UD) At least we need some evidence of where the future towns could be (by looking at signs)... and Lancaster is probably one of them. The Delancy Gorge game is actually full of them - signs with future towns - LIKE GALEWOOD, CENTRALIA, MARROWS, AND LANCASTER.

Why the hell would you use an alt in the UD forums?
signatures are meaningless, why are you reading this?
(08-21-2018, 12:33 PM)Starskiller233 Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 11:59 AM)Poxism Wrote:

Why the hell would you use an alt in the UD forums?

I forgot the password on my reg account, and the code won't work so you know...

I Just put in a warning for the admins, The game kicks me out and etc.
(08-30-2018, 10:43 PM)XxbloxloverxX Wrote: I Just put in a warning for the admins, The game kicks me out and etc.

wdym? You put a warning on the UD admins. I have never heard of a moderator of Roblox that is named XxbloxloverxX. The game kicks you because one, you were banned on the game or two, you have bad wifi.
(08-31-2018, 09:36 PM)OldGrandpaHenry Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 10:43 PM)XxbloxloverxX Wrote: I Just put in a warning for the admins, The game kicks me out and etc.

wdym? You put a warning on the UD admins. I have never heard of a moderator of Roblox that is named XxbloxloverxX. The game kicks you because one, you were banned on the game or two, you have bad wifi.

He claims to be InceptionTime (he's not)

If he does happen to be

#unbanquackityishot
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.