Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving Simulator (far from complete)
Hello guys,

Before week I started building Driving Simulator, the map is far from complete, but I want to show you guys.

Link for game: https://www.roblox.com/games/2093042720/...-Simulator

No stolen content.

Used plugins:

Archimedes Two (for road)
qCmdUtl
GapFill

I do not own the car, regen tool, kohl admin. You could find these at place.

I hope you like my game

I forgot to add pictures of the map.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't like how virtually everyone uses the same roadkit models; it makes most of these driving games look the same and it doesn't make them stand out compared to each other.

To add on to that, even though some people hate the roads in Greenville, I like them in a way because they're original and they make the game stand out, even if the quality of the roads isn't nearly as good as some of its' competitors
(07-26-2018, 02:22 AM)Wingull Wrote: I don't like how virtually everyone uses the same roadkit models; it makes most of these driving games look the same and it doesn't make them stand out compared to each other.

To add on to that, even though some people hate the roads in Greenville, I like them in a way because they're original and they make the game stand out, even if the quality of the roads isn't nearly as good as some of its' competitors

Then which i used? Thanks for feedback.
I like the way you have designed the roads. By the way I use a road kit model and I basically make my own roads using that. I try making my roads without using plugins.
(07-26-2018, 02:22 AM)Wingull Wrote: I don't like how virtually everyone uses the same roadkit models; it makes most of these driving games look the same and it doesn't make them stand out compared to each other.

this

Since like August I've been abandoning roadkits and only using a lane width block and road lines. My roads are skinnier, being able to feel more realistic.
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
Okay guys, I see that you think I used road kit for my place, it's not true. Whole road model fully made by me(including textures).
Also I do not use TTP and Hydrolock plugins, their kinda bad.
(01-10-2019, 12:44 PM)TheMrLucky Wrote: Okay guys, I see that you think I used road kit for my place, it's not true. Whole road model fully made by me(including textures).
Also I do not use TTP and Hydrolock plugins, their kinda bad.

I do not use Hydrolock plugins.  I used to place traffic lights using TTP road accessories kit mostly, but I now use it, only, to set up the directions for the traffic signals and put power lines.  Instead of placing traffic lights using the plugin, I manually placed them using custom poles and TTP-like traffic lights (and crosswalk signals, sometimes).  The image below shows how does my traffic light layout looks like.  Also, there is a Charger on the foreground.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

NO to PennDOT  Angry  , YES to PTC.  Big Grin
off of the conversation about road plug-in's, the map so far looks pretty nice in my opinion.
NOTICE: If you are going to report someone, PLEASE go to this:
https://uduniverse.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59
Everyone is getting sick and tired of seeing reports in random areas.
looks really nice from what i could see. for now, just plop in a free model car so people can drive around and have a look
-Blu
Professional Developer