Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Server Upgrades
As many of you have noticed, the Ultimate Driving Universe has gotten a REAL domain name now, and with it, MUCH better servers. Downtimes should theoretically never happen, but you can't rule them out. However, we are excited to have the fanbase we do that actually forced us to upgrade our servers or abandon our data system idea. Naturally, we spent time working on the system, so we decided it was time to upgrade the servers.

I will be creating pages for the main site itself in the next coming days, along with more information about the next Summer Surprise update.

Thanks for your continued support!
-The UDU Team
~ Matt
Chief Implementation Officer | Chief Financial Officer | President of Web Operations
Ultimate Driving
The premier driving experience.
Matt Wrote:As many of you have noticed, the Ultimate Driving Universe has gotten a REAL domain name now, and with it, MUCH better servers. Downtimes should theoretically never happen, but you can't rule them out. However, we are excited to have the fanbase we do that actually forced us to upgrade our servers or abandon our data system idea. Naturally, we spent time working on the system, so we decided it was time to upgrade the servers.

I will be creating pages for the main site itself in the next coming days, along with more information about the next Summer Surprise update.

Thanks for your continued support!
-The UDU Team

Yay! Also I can't wait to see what UD: Odessa holds! Plus I can't wait to see what UD: Maryland has to offer when it is released!
"Sometimes it seems to me, as if I'm just being used"," Roger Waters
nais
see you later aligator
I can't wait to see the suprise soon Big Grin