Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Type of UD players I absolutely hate
(10-09-2019, 04:02 PM)babyike09 Wrote: I also hate cops pulling me over for no reason while I'm driving an Aventador + they bring an highway worker to tow it for no reason and it gets really annoying

Subject:

Me: Hey officer
Officer: that car is illegal
Me: how?
Officer: all officers come to westover, there is an illegal car in westover
All other officers: park it and get out
All officers: can an highway worker tow an green lambo at westover
Me: you are just trying to get an highway worker to tow my car for no reason
Me: Smh
Highway worker: haha you are not getting it back idiot
Highway worker: its going in the water
then I get an another car and they do the same to that car
Why are you bumping a 1 year old thread? I might get a warning for this but whatver, I guess I will never learn at all.
SPAIN

Elk Mills  Heart

Mario Bros Fan 

FORÇA BARÇA
Well yoshi, that person does have content, unlike what you said.

On the other hand, I can relate to "Shingo wannabes", which is why I never play Westover unless a friend is there. I remember stealing a car from someone who accidentally reset, causing their vehicle to stop in the middle of the parking lot, so I ran into it and drove it off to try and get some easy miles. In my opinion, Shingo wannabes are driving so fast they can't react in time or their game doesn't render fast enough to be able to see oncoming cars and react fast enough. I mowed down like 2 people speeding down I-76 and only noticed immediately after hitting them. It's nearly impossible to control a vehicle driving over 300mph, especially in tight turns of the interstate.
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
I absolutely hate the bootlicker type (if you don't know what I mean, they are literal grammar nazis, use 10 codes in the chat and won't ever shut up, then if you tell them to leave you alone they'll scream FRP). I've had so many encounters and they all make me go insane. You can drive an AE86 (which by the way, you can legally import into the US because it's 25+ years old) and they'll call it illegal. I'm really gonna start pissing them off with the R34 or other future JDM cars
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
(10-10-2019, 06:35 PM)PancakeKillerYT Wrote: I absolutely hate the bootlicker type (if you don't know what I mean, they are literal grammar nazis, use 10 codes in the chat and won't ever shut up, then if you tell them to leave you alone they'll scream FRP). I've had so many encounters and they all make me go insane. You can drive an AE86 (which by the way, you can legally import into the US because it's 25+ years old) and they'll call it illegal. I'm really gonna start pissing them off with the R34 or other future JDM cars

Big facts, although I've never seen one myself. I know a group that does some very serious rp, they literally have scheduled rp sessions and they do traffic stops on one another. When I wanted to do an act of kindness by having them get a free advertisement on one of my own games' billboards, they checked out my server and game but left because they believed they were committing treason to their own rp group. Not that there's a problem, it's just that I've never met someone like that.
From Toronto
Founder and Owner of the Canrolinas Driving Universe (we need help)
The Canrolinas Driving Universe discord join the discord! CDU Flagship game
another type of players i also hate

some cops not letting people do car shows or racing.

Subject: racing

Cop: Yall cant race here
Racers and me: Why
Cops: because races are not allowed idiots with slow cars.
Me: are cars are not slow
Other racers: we could race here
Cop: Bye noobs with free cars

Subject: Car shows

ME: Car show at westover gas
Cop: You cant do car shows
Cop: Its illegal
Me: how
Cop arrests me and my friends at the car show just to get xp and its not fair
Cop: hahaha i gut the powr to get yall noobs.
Me and my friends: I dont like that cop
Me: that cop is an noob
My friends: Look at that cops miles
when me and my friends got out, the cop came and few people came back us highway worker to tow are cars for no reason when our cars are correctly parked
Highway workers: haha yalls cars are in the water
babyike09
(10-14-2019, 10:18 AM)babyike09 Wrote: Cop: Yall cant race here
Actually no. Most cops don't judge the quality of your car, they just use the same argument as in car shows ''It's Illegal''
SPAIN

Elk Mills  Heart

Mario Bros Fan 

FORÇA BARÇA
(10-14-2019, 10:18 AM)babyike09 Wrote: another type of players i also hate

some cops not letting people do car shows or racing.

Subject: racing

Cop: Yall cant race here

Subject: Car shows

ME: Car show at westover gas
Cop: You cant do car shows
Cop: Its illegal
Me: how
Cop arrests me and my friends at the car show just to get xp and its not fair
Cop: hahaha i gut the powr to get yall noobs.
Me and my friends: I dont like that cop
Me: that cop is an noob
My friends: Look at that cops miles
when me and my friends got out, the cop came and few people came back us highway worker to tow are cars for no reason when our cars are correctly parked
Highway workers: haha yalls cars are in the water

I can relate to the car show thing, but races, seriously? In case you haven't noticed, public street races are ILLEGAL so it's a cops job to prevent them. UD may not be a strict RP game, but that doesn't mean there's no law at all. And if it stills bothers you, just go find a new spot.