Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Worst traffic congestion in your state
(10-18-2018, 10:00 AM)WeeWill Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 06:44 PM)NTekNiklaus Wrote: I-95 IN SOUTH CAROLINA IS A ROYAL FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS

I-95 is pretty much a pain in the ass anywhere south of Boston.

[Image: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x...19-238.jpg]
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
I'm from the Netherlands, so in the Netherlands.. I will pick A4, Den Haag - Amsterdam. There is always traffic, morning and evening. It is the most busiest highway of the whole Benelux, 2500 hours of (big) traffic every year.
[Image: 0*-T5-4BAX4fKCYcRt.]
I-494 in Minneapolis,Minnesota. During rush hour, you have to come to a dead stop for like up to 5 minutes. I-35W is not any better.
NOTICE: If you are going to report someone, PLEASE go to this:
https://uduniverse.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59
Everyone is getting sick and tired of seeing reports in random areas.
Eagle road/ HWY 55 in Boise/Eagle/Meridian area
I-84

those are nightmares
You know where else is completely bad in Michigan?
Its the border at Port Huron and Sarnia.
(I know they upgraded it so that it can handle more cars now)
IT IS (sometimes bad) ON THE WEEKENDS AND ABSOLUTE TRASH ON WINTER BREAKS OR SPRING BREAK AS EVERYONE WANTS TO GET ACROSS INTO CANADA OR THE UNITED STATES.

Sometimes there might be a car in the truck lane for some reason, or you are just stuck on the Blue Water Bridge.
How many bridges can a bridge builder build before the bridge falls down with the bridge builder on the bridge?
I live far from suburbia. No traffic for me, except for construction ones.
I may be merely ironic. Zip code 75094.
We're out of Chicken Nomtauk. Go to Bordenville for spoiled milk, or SEE YOU IN CAPE DANN! Angry

Awwwww. This business should go to da Worstover Islands or da Bethany Bleach.  Wink
(04-11-2019, 10:21 PM)Poxism Squared Wrote: I live far from suburbia. No traffic for me, except for construction ones.
I may be merely ironic. Zip code 75094.

X

Murphy TX is suburbia. Outer suburbs at that.

Also, do you even know the definition of "ironic"? In the context you said it made no sense
- NotPancake

Long time UD player, own a lot. Have every gamepass.
[Image: mSbmqNK.png]
This is some of the worst traffic I have been in since I went to Seattle back in 2016. (This is from February, the snow is gone thankfully)

This is on Interstate 80 Eastbound at 96th Street during rush hour, traffic caused because of an accident.
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe