Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Alabama!
Hi everyone!  You already see my real name in my user name there, but I'm also "bamawxman" within Roblox.  I'm from near the Birmingham, Alabama area... and as the "wx" in my name suggests, I'm also involved in weather.  I'm probably as close as you can get to a meteorologist without actually having a formal degree.  I'm usually the guy that "drives" the radar systems on air at WBRC FOX 6 in Birmingham when they are doing tornado warning coverage.  Aside from that, I'm really excited about gradually easing into the community, and maybe one day, I'll be good enough to build some things that you UDU developer ladies and gentlemen might like to use. (I've already built some new crossbucks that some of you guys that have railroad crossings in your games might be interested in) Big Grin   Until then, I'll be practicing development and checking in on the community to see how things are going.
(10-03-2017, 03:50 AM)Fred Gossage Wrote: Hi everyone!  You already see my real name in my user name there, but I'm also "bamawxman" within Roblox.  I'm from near the Birmingham, Alabama area... and as the "wx" in my name suggests, I'm also involved in weather.  I'm probably as close as you can get to a meteorologist without actually having a formal degree.  I'm usually the guy that "drives" the radar systems on air at WBRC FOX 6 in Birmingham when they are doing tornado warning coverage.  Aside from that, I'm really excited about gradually easing into the community, and maybe one day, I'll be good enough to build some things that you UDU developer ladies and gentlemen might like to use. (I've already built some new crossbucks that some of you guys that have railroad crossings in your games might be interested in) Big Grin   Until then, I'll be practicing development and checking in on the community to see how things are going.

Hello from Missouri (the worst football team in the NCAA) I am from Jefferson City! The state capital! We have one good football team. And that is Northwest Missouri State. Enjoy your time here!
 Chiefs and Cardinals fan. Basketball and Baseball fan
At this point I've kinda expected that most Alabama roadgeeks are from Huntsville, so this is an interesting development.

Let me guess, you're planning to move to Huntsville soon?
That gum you like is going to come back in style.
(10-04-2017, 09:49 PM)noelbotevera Wrote: At this point I've kinda expected that most Alabama roadgeeks are from Huntsville, so this is an interesting development.

Let me guess, you're planning to move to Huntsville soon?

LOL nope... but I have previously worked in Huntsville, at Baron.