Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Funny/Weird/Scary school stories and your creepy/weird classmates?
School plays BTS and Twice songs now. Someone end me
You know it's cold outside when you go outside and it's cold.
2 people called me cringy at school, lmao I don't care what they say tbh.
Hi! I am Jadhostgamer! A person who loves Roads and Highways!
I remember I used to have a koreaboo in my class who was obsessed with BTS and everyone made fun of her. Now they all listen that shit themselves. Atleast they stopped yelling dead memes all the time (but I'm pretty sure that one day they'll get the idea to do fortnite dances to BTS songs and then we are all gonna die)
Nissan Leopard 870 Ultima GF31 3.0 V6 Twin Cam Intelligent Adult Coupe
The Logan pauler tried to attack me with scissors because he wanted my watch(which was a g shock). I'm not hurt, but he's in the office and the police was called. Scary how I'm a target for assaults now
(09-18-2018, 10:58 AM)SeanKPlayzMC Wrote: The Logan pauler tried to attack me with scissors because he wanted my watch(which was a g shock). I'm not hurt, but he's in the office and the police was called. Scary how I'm a target for assaults now

Was a victim of assault myself then in 5th grade when i had my thumb broken. Kid never got in trouble because school seems to be politically biased. School knew every detail, nothing happened.
this post is probably purely idiotic

-NotPancake
(stats as of 12-3-17)
[Image: froscc9LToWZZbzFk6-dYQ.png]
All cars owned except the Can Am and the One:1.
All gamepasses owned except Garage pass.
I was walking down the sidewalk and into the school and walked through the main hallway. One staff member was pushing a chromebook cart down the opposite way and I happened to walk right next to the cart. However the staff says "Move you kid" in a insulting kind of voice and I'm like "Pardon?". The staff then says "Well look at you, you're weak, unloved, and no one cares about you" and before I can say something, I realized it's true. But it still pisses me off. This is reportable right?
(10-11-2018, 01:56 PM)SeanKPlayzMC Wrote: I was walking down the sidewalk and into the school and walked through the main hallway. One staff member was pushing a chromebook cart down the opposite way and I happened to walk right next to the cart. However the staff says "Move you kid" in a insulting kind of voice and I'm like "Pardon?". The staff then says "Well look at you, you're weak, unloved, and no one cares about you" and before I can say something, I realized it's true. But it still pisses me off. This is reportable right?

thats how fights happen kids
this post is probably purely idiotic

-NotPancake
(stats as of 12-3-17)
[Image: froscc9LToWZZbzFk6-dYQ.png]
All cars owned except the Can Am and the One:1.
All gamepasses owned except Garage pass.
One time I Was at school and the Craziest s__t happened. I Was walking in the hallway until I saw Something that looked like hair.... I Went Further into the hall.... And I Saw Boots, A Suit. And a Headset. Also some pieces of hair....... I Was unsure about what was happening.... I Told the staff and the time I came back, It was gone! I thought "What? What is happening with me today?" Never saw it since.