Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City of Atlanta: Currently In Progress
Ok I wish you luck Marcus! also thx for making my home state (NC)
Hi! I am Jadhostgamer! A person who loves Roads and Highways!
STOP. NECROBUMPING. IT'S ANNOYING.
this post is probably purely idiotic

-NotPancake
(stats as of 12-3-17)
[Image: froscc9LToWZZbzFk6-dYQ.png]
All cars owned except the Can Am and the One:1.
All gamepasses owned except Garage pass.
I am actually glad you are doing actual locations! For example: Harrison=NYC. Atlanta=Atlanta.
Instead of making up names for citys, you kept the name. I think this is a good move on your part because Northern UDU can be made up America but the south can be real!

THANK YOU!
From the Leigh Valley. Please help our roads. They suck.

@pumpedlogybear (Twitter)
@PumpedLogyBear (Roblox)
(09-12-2018, 07:32 PM)LeighValleyRoadNoob Wrote: I am actually glad you are doing actual locations! For example: Harrison=NYC. Atlanta=Atlanta.
Instead of making up names for citys, you kept the name. I think this is a good move on your part because Northern UDU can be made up America but the south can be real!

THANK YOU!

Once again, this game isn't coming for a very long time. If never.
 Chiefs and Cardinals fan. Basketball and Baseball fan
(09-12-2018, 07:32 PM)LeighValleyRoadNoob Wrote: I am actually glad you are doing actual locations! For example: Harrison=NYC. Atlanta=Atlanta.

THANK YOU!

thanks for bumping
An Aviation Enthusiast.

What the deuce. -Stewart Griffin

(03-21-2015, 01:55 AM)Marcus Wrote: After shortly releasing Forsyth to the public, I began working on City of Atlanta, aka, the biggest city in the southern part of UDU.

City of Atlanta will be one of my most realistic games, aka I'll try to do Develop Products and In-Game stores and even more if you guys have any comments or suggestions.

As of 3/21/2015, there's only I-85, GA 69 and Maria Ave, so I won't release it to the public until there's a bit more to explore.

Thank you guys so much for the support!  Big Grin

Will it also include the I-76 and I-576 Express lanes, and will it include horrible traffic, that I see when driving into atlanta
Images don't work :\