Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real sign in Alaska
https://www.google.com/maps/@65.4897249,...312!8i6656
[Image: 1280px-Flag_of_St._Louis%2C_Missouri.svg.png]
Next 425 miles? That's a long time to have your lights on.
Roses are red,
I-10 is bae,
I make signs
And show them to you the next day. ~kalev05

I'ma pull a hard thonk on this one.
Forget the 425 miles you need to keep your lights on! That is labeled as a "highway" on Google Maps, and it almost looks like a dirt road, let alone a HIGHWAY.
hello I am "VeeTHis"

dont look down here
It is qualified as an highway beacause its a major link even tought it is unpaved, theres many highways like that in northern Canada.
Im pretty sure Alaska doesn't want to pave 425 miles of road that's barely traveled
[Image: 1cybo2.jpg]
(10-09-2017, 08:32 AM)LeoTheCatXxl15 Wrote: Im pretty sure Alaska doesn't want to pave 425 miles of road that's barely traveled

Exactly, and with the rought winters they get, just like here, the roads are getting fast in bad condition with alot of potholes in them. Thats why our roads are so much getting patched over instead of completely remaking them, you can imagine how would it be to maintain this 400+ miles of highways which is used by very few people... It would be alot of money spent for a small deal.
The roads are primarily used for semis and rarely local traffic and thru traffic. Only 100 vehicles travel this road a day. Also i don't get the low speed limit
[Image: 1cybo2.jpg]