Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will UDIII be revamped?
Do not necro-bump threads for the sake of posting meaningless one word replies. Please refer to our thread on crap-posting.
http://uduniverse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=880
Founder of the UDU.
Have a question? Send me a PM on Roblox!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━☆゚.*・。゚
Alex Wrote:Do not necro-bump threads for the sake of posting meaningless one word replies. Please refer to our thread on crap-posting.
http://uduniverse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=880

Can you lock this thread please, it's FAR out of date and there's gonna be loads of shitpost on it.
[Image: rozzer.png]
I'll leave it open for the sake of actual potential discussion. Crap-posting won't be tolerated though.
Founder of the UDU.
Have a question? Send me a PM on Roblox!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━☆゚.*・。゚
Alex Wrote:I'll leave it open for the sake of actual potential discussion. Crap-posting won't be tolerated though.

Fine then.
[Image: rozzer.png]
Okay, I think that we should revamp it but only to an extent. Add the old style classic set of cars with no dev products(plates/paint) and just bugs fixed. That way its playable and people can experience it back when old UD players like me and others used to only play UD III.
Minnesotan/Flordian
Ex-UDU MiT
Road enthusiast for Midwestern and Southern roads
(12-28-2017, 05:58 PM)SystemSettings Wrote: Okay, I think that we should revamp it but only to an extent. Add the old style classic set of cars with no dev products(plates/paint) and just bugs fixed. That way its playable and people can experience it back when old UD players like me and others used to only play UD III.

That isn't too bad of an idea.
this post is probably purely idiotic

-NotPancake
(stats as of 12-3-17)
[Image: froscc9LToWZZbzFk6-dYQ.png]
All cars owned except the Can Am and the One:1.
All gamepasses owned except Garage pass.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe there is a game that combines both UD III and UD IV into one game with modern UD equipment in it.
[Image: ZFBgp12.png]
Proud resident of the state of Nebraska.

Official UDU Tester

Owner and one of the founders of the Infinity Driving Universe
Newark's map was actually based off the UD III classic.
A guy named Sapotinno906 on ROBLOX who has 6500+ miles.

Also a guy who is impatiently waiting for the Swagdad and Cape Ann map.